Dates to Remember:
Belden Church Post Office is Open:
Save postage by dropping off Christmas cards for church members at church silver box in Narthax. We will file for you. A list of names is available for your use. Happy Holidays.
12/6 – Choir Practice 7 p.m.
12/9 – Men’s Group–8 a.m.
12/13 – Choir Practice 7 p.m.
12/14 – Ladies Luncheon at Miss Molly’s Medina, Ohio 11:30 a.m. Meet at church to carpool at 11:00 Signup by 12/9/18.
12/15 – Wreaths Across America–Rittman National Cemetery, meet at the cemetary at 9 a.m. Wreath laying begins at 10 a.m. at Noon there will be a short ceremony followed by lunch at Lodi UMC. RSVP and more information: 440-225-1013.
12/17 – Secret Sister’s Christmas Dinner-6:15 p.m.
Return information to Linda by Sunday, 12/16, if you plan to participate in 2019. Bring a Christmas gift for your secret sister and a covered dish for a potluck supper. New this year, bring a dozen holiday cookies which will be put on trays for Fire Department monthly meeting and Christmas caroling at Life Care.
12/17 – Treats to GTFD 8:30 p.m
12/19 – Christmas Caroling at Life Care, Elyria. Meet at 5:45 p.m. Caroling to begin at 6 p.m. All are invited . Refreshments following in Activity Room.
12/20 – Choir Practice
12/24 – Christmas Eve Candlelight Service – 7:30 p.m.
12/30 – Fifth Sunday Service at Keystone Pointe–3:30 p.m.
Belden United Methodist Church’s Monthly Newsletter issued here as a printable pdf file for your convenience. You can also request a copy be mailed to you.
- Dec 2018 newsletter (pdf to print)
- Again, this year, the church will be collecting Christmas gifts for Cedar Creed Group Home in Elyria. This is our 5th year donating gifts to the residents. This year, we will be providing gifts for 16 residents who all have mental or physical disabilities. The residents have given us gift ideas to help us with our donations. If you would like to donate a gift, please take a tag from the tree in the Narthex. We are also expecting monetary donations to buy Wal-Mart gift cards for each resident. Please have all gifts and donations to Lee Ann by December 16th. Gifts will be delivered on Christmas day.
- Anyone wishing to contribute to pastor and staff Christmas gifts should see Linda or Theresa. Collections will be taken through December 16.
- Please see Jana Downey (email@example.com) if you are interested in participating or assisting with the Christmas Eve service this year.
- Flat Rock Donations List
- Don’t forget, 2019 Signup sheets for Liturgist, Altar Flower, Children’s Message & Church, Usher & Greets will be on the table in the Narthex! Thank you
- Please make sure your address, phone number, email address, etc. is up to date. Any changes please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a note in Heather’s mailbox.
- Newsletter Deadline is the 27th of Every Month!
Please make sure your address, phone number, email address, etc. is up to date. Any changes please email me (email@example.com) or leave a note in Heather’s mailbox.